- Animal health in a time of Coronavirus
- New Guidance from EU Regulatory Network
- Prevention is better than cure - World Animal Vaccination Day
- Pet care tips during lockdown
- Our contribution to COVID-19 relief
These articles and more... Read more
Our world is faced with a tumultuous challenge. Read more
The COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented crisis, creating staggering hardships for communities everywhere. But we are encouraged by the many everyday heroes playing their part in the united...
Dear stakeholders, Read more
As you can imagine, AnimalhealthEurope is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic with a view to ensuring as far as possible that there are no shortages or problems with access to veterinary medicines and other...
- 2019 annual report
- DISCONTOOLS Symposium: 29 April 2020
- Continued work with NOAH
- New veterinary antibiotics categorisation from EMA
These articles and more in our bi-monthly newsletter!
Read the full newsletter online here.
Follow Read more
- EP event: the role of vaccines in tackling animal disease
- Reducing the need for antibiotics in animals
- Our contribution to the European Green Deal
- Flash Action for Europe to #MeattheFacts
These articles and more in our bi-monthly... Read more