- Tips for pet care
- Meet the AnimalhealthEurope Board members
- Join us in September for a drink with new MEPs and Brussels newcomers
Read this in our bi-monthly newsletter: View it online
Follow @animalhealthEU on... Read more
- The big debate on food and farming
- Officers re-appointed at AnimalhealthEurope
- Animal medicines show high compliance with EU food safety levels
- Modern farming offers climate-smart future for Europe’s livestock
Read about this, and... Read more
- The protective power of animal vaccination
- Signing up to an EU Code of Conduct on agricultural data sharing
- EPRUMA publishes new best-practice brochure on use of vaccines in animals
- Mandates for new EU Regulations on veterinary... Read more
- What's new for licencing animal medicines in EU? Check out our brochure!
- Vote for animal health! Our Manifesto outlines how the EU can take a step up for animal health.
- Save-the-date! We'll be talking food and farming at our June event,... Read more
The end of an eventful year!
New rules for veterinary medicines and medicated feed, great support for our #AnimalHealthMatters campaign, five video interviews with farmers, vets, pet owners and scientists published and lots more to come...
View... Read more