TOPRA Veterinary Medicines Symposium 2019
The TOPRA Annual Symposium is the first-choice key event in the European regulatory affairs calendar for anyone working in, or alongside, regulatory professionals. It brings together the latest developments in the healthcare regulatory sector, giving participants access to the insights directly from regulators, key opinion leaders and innovators.
This year the Veterinary Medicines Symposium will focus on the implementation and impact of the new veterinary medicines regulation, discuss the trends and hurdles surrounding innovation and give insights into life after Brexit.
Speakers include representatives of EMA, HMA and national competent authorities such as HPRA, ANMV or VMD, alongside colleagues in industry, making it the perfect platform for discussing the ongoing developments in the veterinary healthcare regulatory sector.
When: 30 September – 1 October 2019
Where: Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Access the latest information and insights from the most comprehensive EU regulatory affairs programme
- TOPRA's Annual Symposium is the only regulatory affairs conference in Europe where you can meet regulators from around the world
- Network with innovators and opinion leaders in the healthcare regulatory affairs arena
- Share your peers' experiences and discuss solutions to current regulatory issues
- Navigate the practical implications of disruptive technologies and a changing regulatory landscape